How to interact with the cat
A few simple pets or pats will bring your Joy for All pet to life.
- Pet your cat’s left cheek and it will nuzzle its head into your hand.
- Pet your cat’s back – or behind its head – and it will purr happily.
- Keep petting your cat and it will roll on its back so you can give it a belly rub.
- The more you pet your cat, the more relaxed it will get. It might even close its eyes and snooze.
- If you don’t touch your cat for a few minutes, it will go to sleep. To wake it up simply give it a gentle pat on the back. Or it might wake up when you move nearby.
- Built-in sensors respond to motion and touch
- Realistic, soft fur looks and feels like a real cat
- Cat-like movements and sounds
- VibraPurr sounds and feels like real purring